Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Being happy...

Being happy with where you are in life is a tough thing to do.  I am such a sunshine loving California girl who loves the beach and laying out in the sun.  Don't get me wrong, I am learning a lot during our stay here in Idaho as students, but I think we are both very ready to move on.  We want to feel the warm sunshine and not have to worry about bringing the snow clothes out when the seasons change.  I found a quote while searching the internet, it says, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."  The website I found it on gives credit to Abraham Lincoln for saying that.  So, I am trying to make up my mind to do the best I can with the circumstances I find myself in (ie attending school with freezing temperatures going on outside).

My husband is a wonderful support to me during this time and I can't give him enough credit for everything he has done so that I can focus on school to get good grades so that I can get in to dental school.  We still have lots of planning ahead, but I am confident that we can to it together as a team.  


Love him!




No comments: