Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just for the heck of it

There is a blog that I follow because I love the way the blogger presents her messages and I admire the fact that she is trying to find if she can "truly have [her] cake and eat it too" as her blog says. I find her message can be inspiring at times.  She writes real life on her blog not just a happy-sun-shines-and-daisies, but struggles and things that she wishes she were better at.  A person who not only can identify their flaws, but can announce them to the blogging world is a person who can be comfortable in their own skin and can give advice as well as take it. I don't have kids, but some day I will, and so I love to hear her stories about her daughter.  I understand her inner battle of wanting to work and fulfill herself so that she can have a time and place for herself while still being a mom.  I identify with her in the whole wanting/planning/preparing for children, but when the time is right.

Anyways, just for the heck of it I entered a contest on her blog to win a really pretty dress from Shabby Apple.  If you haven't been to their website, well go there!!  They have some of the cutest clothes!!  Someday, I want to have some of their dresses in my closest!  It is a dream of mine... may sound shallow, but seriously if you go check out their website then you will want some of their clothes in your closet too!

Here is the website to the blog that I was talking about (along with a picture of the dress I loved!): http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-mini-mod-17-and-shabby.html

Here is Shabby Apple's website: http://www.shabbyapple.com

I hope you have fun looking around!


No comments: