Saturday, October 3, 2009



Before General Conference was broadcast over so many different venues, we as a family, when I was little, would always go down to the Stake Center in our area to watch General Conference. I remember coloring packets that had to do with the Prophets and speakers and as I got older I remember taking notes and learning more about the Gospel and applying it in our every day lives.

Today, as I got up, I don't think have ever been so happy to get up early and watch General Conference. I don't think I realized how much of a blessing it is. I can honestly say that my cup is so full now that I feel like I don't know if I can wait for next General Conference. It seems so far away.

In our every day lives, the need for guidance and direction is what drives us to our knees and with humble hearts, pray to our Father in Heaven for answers. Today, the talks that were given filled those questions, answers and concerns that have been going through my head.

I have a new look on life. There are renewed spirits to keep moving forward and progressing. There is a new light that is in my life that was not there before. This is why I loved Conference today. Some how and some way, the Gospel applies to each one of us and if we are searching and praying for those ways we will be blessed to find them if we but humble our selves.

I cannot wait for Sunday's Sessions! Please watch them and be Spiritually feed.

1 comment:

Sarah and John Root said...

Great post Michelle! Conference weekend is always definitely a treat!