Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I am grateful for many things in my life.  I am thankful for the big and little things that happen in our lives to guide us and inspire us to be better people.  I am thankful for answers to prayers and I am thankful for a loving Father in Heaven who blesses us with so much.  I am grateful to be working on my education at this point in my life.  Being able to go to school has helped my realize what really is important in my life and has helped me to set goals so that me and my family can grow and become stronger and more loving.  I am thankful for my wonderful husband who is always so supportive of me and I don't think I could get through life without him.  I am thankful for family and friends who are supportive to us.  Without their love and support I don't know where we would be.  I am thankful for my dogs and them being apart of our family.  They help us and support us through all the stress of school and whatever life throws at us.  They are a source of unconditional love for us and when we have had a hard day at school we are so lucky to have them to come home to.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!





No comments: