Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's gettin' hot hot hot!

I am so going to brag right now!!!  It is so nice here!  It was 80 degrees here today!!  I am so loving the warm weather!  I love the sun.  I love the warmness it brings.  I love that I get so warm in my car that I can roll down my windows and feel the breeze.  I love the fact that my dogs get to play outside and get their energy out.

I love love love that warm weather!!

This song totally describes what I want to do: Surfin' Safari (click to hear it!)  I love the Beach Boys and I blame my dad.  I love that my dad taught me all about the songs that he grew up listening to.  I find that I catch myself singing along to them when I hear them and people look at me like, "Aren't you a little young to know that song?"  I know growing up, it was "just what dad did" when listening to music, but I find myself loving some of the same tunes ;)

Thank you dad for establishing that love of the oldies for me!  

No comments: