Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 was given a
two thumbs up by all of us!!




I, Michelle, worked in my Hawaiin Christmas themed office helping many people with their smiles!
Jon worked hard at his job as well (sorry no picture of it).


We spent time with family and had a blast decorating cookies!




We decorated the tree!!



We even started a new tradition of finding the pickle on the tree to open the first gift on Christmas morning!




We all enjoyed seeing each other light up as we each opened gifts!






The gifts and wonderful memories that we created this Christmas Season were just the sprinkles on the cake.  The real reason we had a two-thumbs-up-Christmas is because we were celebrating Him and the life that He shared with the world.


I am so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I found this plaque at my Grandma's house and it made me reflect on my testimony of the Savior.


I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and
 that you find the new year bringing you happiness and joy.




No comments: