Monday, March 15, 2010

Yay for Foood!!




I don't know about you, but when I get home from work, the last thing that I want to do is to think of some thing to put together for dinner because I was to busy during my "spare" time to put together a list of items to make a dinner, or just didn't get to go to the store.  I found these websites that are fabulous ideas for entering what ever you might have in your kitchen/pantry and making a meal out of it all.  Oh my goodness am I way excited!  Here are the sites:





I am so going to be putting these on my favorites for my every use of the internet!  They are going to be an excellent tool for me since I am not the best at coming up with things to eat, or grabbing things from nowhere and making something absolutely delicious.  



I wanted to try it out, so I entered the keywords: chicken, spinach, and pepper jack cheese and it came up with this recipe:


I want to make it a goal to post something that I find from these websites so that people can also benefit from them.  I think it will help me stick to what I know works and also it can help make a small recipe cook diary for me.  Happy Cooking!




3 comments:

Marty and Peggy said...

Sounds great! Good luck!

Sigrid said...

Me likes! :P

J+M said...

Thanks! We tried the recipe that the picture is from and we were more than happy with it! Oh my goodness! Who knew something from the internet would be so amazing!