Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Warm Weather is here!

I love the warm weather!  I could just soak it all in and have the best day being outside at this beach!  Since I am just on a lunch break though, I have to make do with spending time in the backyard enjoying the warmth of the wonderful sunshine!  Here are a few photos of today's beautiful afternoon!


The puppies enjoying the sun chasing each other around and playing tag!



Taking time to rest in the nice weather

And the picture that I am most proud of for this afternoon is...




These flowers just jumped out at me and everything in the picture could not have turned out any better than this!

Oh happy days!  The sun is coming!

2 comments:

Marty and Peggy said...

Beautiful flower picture! You are a great photographer.

J+M said...

Thanks! I bring my camera with me everywhere!