Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just wanted to get it out there...

So, we have had a great year so far... I know it's only February, but still we take it one day at a time and each day has been a good one. Our little puppy isn't really that little any more. He is 8 pounds and is the best little barker in the world. I love to take him on walks and just be outside. It lets me get out and think, clear the head, take a few moments to myself.

While I am on here blogging(this is the only time I get to write thoughts down) I just want to say how grateful I am to all of my family because they are great supports to me and Jon. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ too. I don't think I have ever really known how much of an influence it has had on my life. I look back at challenges that I have had and think how much I have been blessed to have prayer in my life and knowing that I can talk with Heavenly Father at any time. He is there for me and I love that feeling.


No comments: