Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adventures on Ambien and other happenings

So, since my mom and my sister both take ambien, and I too have that darn genetic sleeping disorder that plagues my family, I decided to request a perscription from my doctor...
Also like my mom and my sister, I too do weird, funny and sometimes stupid stuff on ambien.
one night I bbq'd while on ambien, like around 11 o clock at night! I love bbq, and apparently I loved it even more on ambien. I started cooking stake shishkabobs earlier in the evening, hours after I was done, and after I had taken ambien, I decided to cook my chicken shishkabobs, I don't remember one bit of it! When I woke up, I noticed that the chicken shishkabob skewer was completely gone, I had eaten it all. I asked Michelle about it and apparently she told me I was so impressed with my own cooking that I tried really hard to have her eat some as well. I also told her "it was the most divine chicken I ever had" I don't really use words like 'divine' in every day vocab... also Michelle reports I was walking around like a drunk person! but regadless, ambien + bbq = fun! (I think I'm lucky I didn't burn the house down)!

4 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Terrazas said...

"...lucky you didn't burn the house down" your lucky you didn't burn yourself :D

SWILUA said...

heh. yay for ambien!

Ramesh said...

Worked Really well on a high dose for about 4 days, then it stopped working. One great thing about Ambien though, when it was working I had absolutely NO side effects the next day.

Zolpidem