Monday, November 11, 2013

I am so horrible at this blog stuff

I have to admit that I get on here more often to look at everyone else's blogs and I spend so much time reading other blogs that once I think about what I should write then I realize I have homework to do.

This semester we have actually has Fall weather instead of it going from Summer right to Winter.  I have loved the Fall weather.
I took this while at the park with our dogs.  This is Eagle Park and it is our new favorite spot.

We have been really luck this semester by being able to take Organic Chemistry together.  I don't think I would have survived it thus far without having my husband there.  It is always great to be able to bounce ideas off each other of what we learned in lecture and lab.

It is time for me to be off to do homework and make something for dinner.  Till next time.

No comments: