Monday, April 2, 2012

Guilty...

I posted, at one point in time, about Shabby Apple and my love for the designs on their website.  I just love the stuff they have on there.  One dress caught my eye and someday (after school and all) want to have it in my closet so that I can wear it.

Click here to see the beautiful dress!

They also have this cool thing on there where you can find out what dresses will fit your body shape the best, smart thinking!  I definitely have a hard time finding dresses that fit me because of my broad (not football player broad, just lady like broad) shoulders.  What I mean by that, as if you would like to know, is that my shoulders match just about the same width as my hips.  What can I say, I am a girl with curves (and a husband who loves them too!). Going back to my point, it is always hard to find dresses that fit properly so I love that they have that little "test" to see what designs on their site would fit you best (especially since we are not the same body shape throughout our whole lives... unless you are Barbie).

Shabby Apple is my guilty pleasure and my way to window shop right now. :)

No comments: