Monday, October 10, 2011

Here a little and there a little

Color that is!!  I found this new blog about color and how it can impact the life of not only your home, but your clothes, accessories, parties... you name it, color can impact it!!  Love it!!  I just painted our bedroom a beautiful color and am so happy with it!!  I didn't realize how much having white walls affected my likeness for my own room!!  Now all I want to do is be in my room because of the wonderful warmth that the newly painted colored walls give to it!!  I also think that this poster would look amazing in it!!  How inspirational!!




Check out where I found this lovely piece of art work click here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! What a cute blog you have here! THanks for stopping by Color Issue and for sharing the love :-) good luck with the giveaway oxoxo

Aarean

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.