Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 4th 2011

I know this is like a week late, but it is ok with me.  My sister had a brilliant idea to have a 4th of July BBQ at our place this year!  We mainly agreed because of two reasons: we had gone to the beach the day before and noticed that it was packed with people (can't blame them, it was a gorgeous day!) and the second reason is because of this:



We got our own pool!!!  I am so excited about this!  I can swim whenever I want to now!  This has been my childhood dream since.... well forever.  I love to swim and will enjoy our pool so much!

We had a lovely time with family here.

And we ate super good food!



We had a fantastic day!  Thanks for the idea Leann!


We love you!!!

We were also able to attend a breakfast that the Stake puts on every year.  It was nice to see so many people there and to honor those who have served and are serving our country.  We love being Americans!




   

No comments: