Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prayer

I know that the prayers of many can help people through tough times.  If you would keep this family in your hearts and prayers to help lift their burdens and make them light, that would mean everything to them.

I think this picture speaks for itself


I don't even know this family personally, but if I was in this same experience, I would want the support, love and prayers of any who would be willing to do so.  I was touched by this family's ability to gather together and hold tight to their faith as they go through this.  May we all strive to live our lives so that we will live with no regrets and be a happy people.

Loves.

1 comment:

Marty and Peggy said...

Oh my goodness, that smacked me in the face and knocked me over, but it was sure a sweet couple of posts from the husband.