Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just dropping in...


I know I haven't blogged in a while.  It seems like I was just living in the beginning of April and now it's going to be the end of May.  I don't know where the time has gone.  We are doing good though and living life day in and day out.  I am falling more in love with the love of my life, Jon,


and these puppies are the sweetest things ever!




Indie

Belle

Seeing that life gets so extremely busy around here, it is so nice to know that I can come home 
to those that love me most.  A husband who will love me unconditionally
and little puppies who just want to love me because they love me.

I couldn't ask for anything better!  
I love our little family!

3 comments:

Marty and Peggy said...

That is exactly the picture I want. The photographer said she would send me a disc with my other photo, but I didn't get it. Did she send you a disc so I can get a copy of this one? Soooo cute!

J+M said...

She didn't send me a disk. Ii could mention it to her though. But when I do get one I'll be sure to send it your way!

J+M said...

sorry, disc