Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exciting news!






So, looks at the pictures from the bottom one up (I'm jsut figuring out that it pupts it backwards). We finished painting our walls! For those who don' t know yet, we moved into a house shortly after we got married, it's not ours, but we are helping fix it up! We have spent...oh the past nine months (totalling the months we have been married) trying to paint the walls of our living room! Well, being newly weds has been a blast and working together has been a lot of fun! We've both now become experts on how to peel paint; fill thousands of holes in the walls; texture walls; put primer on to cover the ugly paint colors!; and finally paint the walls! It has been a long process and as I look back on it, a great learning experience for me. Here are some pictures that I took as the process first began and all the way to the ending of it! Now the task is to clean up the mess that the whole process has made!!! Wish me luck cleaning!

2 comments:

Sarah and John Root said...

Hi Michelle! Yes, we should get together! I'm just getting started on couponing so I still have a lot to learn, but we could learn together :). Also, Johnny and I are going to be starting to house hunt in Orcutt so maybe we'll be nearby soon :).

Marty and Peggy said...

Looks great! xo